Secure and efficient transmission of sensitive data
OptiNET Connect Alien Wave provides you with high data rates of currently up to 200 Gbit/s between your locations in a very cost-efficient way. With OptiNET Connect Alien Wave you can use your own equipment and benefit from our Germany-wide long-distance network for your connections. Your network equipment will be connected directly and with full protocol transparency to our DWDM equipment for transmission in accordance with ITU-G.694 without the use of a transponder. The protocols used are specified by you. With OptiNET Connect Alien Wave, your connections remain permanently monitored, allowing our NOC to immediately detect and respond to any faults or failures.
Click here to download our current product brochure!
OptiNET Connect Alien Wave offers you:
- Transparent transmission of your data - if desired via a redundant infrastructure
- Use of your own IP and MPLS routers or equivalent equipment
- Ideal solution for sensitive data that must not be accessed by unauthorised third parties
- Full control over your own network - even when regenerating data over long distances
- Provision of services on the highly available DWDM technology platform
- Bundling of several wavelengths for maximum transmission capacities
- 24/7/365 network operation
- Protocol-transparent transmission capacities of up to 200 Gbit/s in the WDM network
- Data rates for OptiNET Connect Alien Wave of up to 200 Gbit/s per channel
- Use of customer’s own protocols and encryption methods is possible
VARIABLE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BROADBAND SOLUTION
Our products for carriers, service providers, municipalities and local utilities are freely scalable and can therefore be adjusted as necessary for the required resources and capacities.
GasLINE Dark Fibre
Powerful high-speed infrastructure for carriers, service providers, local utilities and municipalities
Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections in carrier-grade quality with up to 100 Gbit/s
Managed wavelengths with protocol-transparent data transmission with up to 200 Gbit/s
Use of customer-specific technology components and individual protocols via the GasLINE DWDM platform with up to 200 Gbit/s