Better performance and less complexity
OptiNET Connect Ethernet offers flexible transmission capacities as a basis for modern network solutions for carriers and companies. Connect your local networks across two or more locations with a standardised, proven network technology. OptiNET Connect Ethernet is easy to implement and freely scalable to give you the transmission rates you need. This significantly reduces the complexity in your network while ensuring maximum performance.
Click here to download our current product brochure!
You have the ideas –
we have the right infrastructure.
OptiNET Connect Ethernet offers you:
- Carrier Ethernet quality according to Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)
- Easy implementation and secure networking of your locations
- Full cost control tanks to fixed prices; no volume-based tariffs
- Prioritisation of data and customer applications
- 24/7/365 monitoring and reporting
- Scalable data rates of up to 100 Gbit/s
- Replication of your LAN configuration
- Replication of E-LINE and E-LAN structures according to MEF 2.0 definitions (EPL/EVPL and EP-LAN/EVP-LAN)
- CoS implementation according to 802.1p with 5 service classes
- VLAN implementation according to IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and 802.1 QinQ tunnelling
VARIABLE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BROADBAND SOLUTION
Our products for carriers, service providers, municipalities and local utilities are freely scalable and can therefore be adjusted as necessary for the required resources and capacities.
GasLINE Dark Fibre
Powerful high-speed infrastructure for carriers, service providers, local utilities and municipalities
Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections in carrier-grade quality with up to 100 Gbit/s
Managed wavelengths with protocol-transparent data transmission with up to 200 Gbit/s
Use of customer-specific technology components and individual protocols via the GasLINE DWDM platform with up to 200 Gbit/s